Monday, May 28, 2007

Aachooo!

MrCyclingLife and I have different ideas about being sick. He has a more "you are on your own" attitude while I click into a classic mothering mode. So basically he lucks out when he is sick, since I fuss over him making sure he has plenty of liquids, medicine and comforting foods. When I am sick, I have to keep reminding him that I am and have to demand the little bit of TLC I get.

I came down with a sore throat yesterday which became full blown sick this morning. My head is throbbing, my throat is sore and I'm sniffly/sneezy. I hate being sick and really don't have time for it. Today is my only day off so it is frustrating to waste it on feeling miserable.

1 comment:

chersdyls said...

Funny, my husband and I are the opposite...he is way more the make you chicken soup in bed type and I have a more "tough it out" attitude. I definitely think it has to do with how our parents raised us.